500 Premium Fixed Windows: Standard Series (DHT)
Fiberglass Fixed windows are stationary units (they do not open). They`re great for letting in light and exposing views, but provide no ventilation. Fiberglass Fixed windows look good by themselves or in combination with other window styles such as the 500 double hung tilt window. Fibertec windows provide one of the narrowest sight lines, thus giving you more glass area. Fibertec Window & Door Mfg. carries the most extensive glass options available catering to extreme weather climates. Fibertec has developed a fiberglass window system featuring advanced technology, resulting in one of the world`s best energy-rated systems that is environmentally friendly and is used in sustainable building.
Once installed in your home, Fibertec windows will never warp, twist, rot, shrink, or dent.
- STANDARD SERIES: 3 1/4” Pultruded Fiberglass Frame with closed back frame, composite block reinforced butt joint corner inserts with foam (jamb to sill) gasket and sealed with silicone sealant. Sash has co-pultruded lift rail on top and bottom sash for pleasing esthetic look.Center meeting rail has co-pultruded interlock and in compliance with AAMA 1011.S2 and CAN/CSA-A440.0 and CSA A440.2 (AAMA 101-93) standards.
- PAINT FINISH:
Stock colour in White, using PPG paint. Rated environmentally friendly due to low VOC. Custom colours are also available.
- GLAZING STOPS: uPVC exterior glass stop with co-extruded gasket, ensures a positive seal to the sealed unit glass.
Double glazing – 3/4” sealed units with 1/2” air space. Triple glazing (optional) – Various other optional glazings are available, to suit any climate condition or esthetics.
- GLAZING METHOD: Marine glazed `wrap around` sash using rubber glazing gasket.
- ATTACHMENTS: Jamb extensions, Strap Anchors, PVC nailing fin, are available for installation applications.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: Minimum width 18”, Minimum height 30”, Maximum width 54”, Maximum height 84” (widths over 48”, maximum height not to exceed 66”). Fibertec manufactures to sizes specified + / - 1/8” (3.17 mm) industry tolerance.
- INSTALATION: Shall be performed by experienced installers in accordance with manufacturer instructions and CSA A440.4 standards. Window shall be plumb and square after installation is complete and sealed to both interior and exterior wall with high quality sealant around the perimeter of the frame. If perimeter cavity is to be foamed, additional anchorage may be required to prevent bowing. It shall be the responsibility of the installers to make all necessary final adjustments to ensure normal and smooth operation.
- MAINTENANCE: Occasional cleaning of glass and frame components with a non-abrasive detergent is recommended.
- TEST RESULTS: Products have been independently tested and rated by AAMA, and NFRC (see energy ratings).