200 Entrance Doors: Insulated Fiberglass Doors
Fibertec`s high impact fiberglass entry doors offer an environmentally sound and high energy-efficient product for the future. Yet the doors have retained the traditional graceful warm beauty of wood doors with the durability, strength, and security of premium steel doors. With our state of the art technology and extensive testing, the doors will not bow, warp, crack, scratch, splinter, dent or rust as with wood doors.
- DOOR PANEL:
6 1/2 Pultruded Fiberglass Frame filled with wood reinforcement, injection moulded reinforced mechanical welded corners with Polyurethane foam fill and sealed with silicone sealant. Optional 4 1/2 Pultruded Fiberglass Frame is available for single doors only. Door slabs are reinforced Fiberglass skin, available in woodgrain (beige) flush or embossed pattern. Door slab stile rails use weather resistant PVC composite material.
- ONE LITE DOOR SLAB SERIES: Uses built in flush glazing bead, and can accept any standard size door lite glass. This optional slab style eliminates the traditional bulky door lite glass frame.
- SILL: Inswing door system uses thermally broken aluminum sill, with strategically placed drainage for water. Outswing door system uses a combination aluminum and oak sill with q-lon weather stripping to ensure a positive seal to the slab.
- PAINT FINISH:
Pultruded Fiberglass Frame uses standard White finish using Sequoia TM series V advanced acrylic polyurethane (water borne) baked on finish. Rated environmentally friendly due to low VOC. Fiberglass door slab comes standard unfinished, but is ready to prime and paint or stain (wood grain). Custom colours are available.
Optional Multipoint lock system by Ferco, is available in polished brass, antique brass, polished chrome, brushed chrome, and oil rub. This provides added security compared to traditional lock systems. It is highly recommended to use the Multipoint lock system on all 8 height doors.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: Nominal slab sizes are 30 (certain styles only), 32, 34, and 36 wide by 80 height and 96 height. Fibertec manufactures to sizes specified + / - 1/8 (3.17 mm) industry tolerance.
- INSTALLATION: Shall be performed by experienced installers in accordance with manufacturer instructions and CSA A440.4 standards. Window shall be plumb and square after installation is complete and sealed to both interior and exterior wall with high quality sealant around the perimeter of the frame. If perimeter cavity is to be foamed, additional anchorage may be required to prevent bowing. It shall be the responsibility of the installers to make all necessary final adjustments to ensure normal and smooth operation.
- MAINTENANCE: Occasional cleaning of glass and frame components with a non-abrasive detergent is recommended.
- TEST RESULTS:
Products have been independently tested and rated by AAMA, and NFRC (see energy ratings).