200 Entrance Doors: Standard Insulated Steel Doors
Fibertec Steel Entry door frames mean quality and durability. We always emphasize long-term performance, and our systems have achieved the highest air-tightness and energy ratings. The fiberglass foam filled frame accommodates standard size steel, fiberglass and doors. The tough resilient fiberglass frame affords security similar to steel, but will not corrode. With our state of the art technology and extensive testing, the doors will not bow, warp, crack, scratch, splinter, dent or rust as with wood or steel doors
- DOOR PANEL:
6 1/2” Pultruded Fiberglass Frame filled with wood reinforcement, injection moulded reinforced mechanical welded corners with Polyurethane foam fill and sealed with silicone sealant. Optional 4 1/2” Pultruded Fiberglass Frame is available for single doors only. Door slabs are 24 gauge galvanized steel skin, available in prime finish, flush or embossed pattern.
- SILL: Inswing door system uses thermally broken aluminum sill, with strategically placed drainage for water. Outswing door system uses a combination aluminum and oak sill with q-lon weather stripping to ensure a positive seal to the slab.
- PAINT FINISH:
Pultruded Fiberglass Frame uses standard White finish using Sequoia TM series V advanced acrylic polyurethane (water borne) baked on finish. Rated environmentally friendly due to low VOC. Steel door slab comes standard in primed finish ready for paint. Optional Polytex white finish is available. Custom colours are available.
Optional Multipoint lock system by Ferco, is available in polished brass, antique brass, polished chrome, brushed chrome, and oil rub. This provides added security compared to traditional lock systems. It is highly recommended to use the Multipoint lock system on all 8’ height doors.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: Nominal slab sizes are 30” (certain styles only), 32”, 34”, and 36” wide by 80” height and 96” height. Fibertec manufactures to sizes specified + / - 1/8” (3.17 mm) industry tolerance
- INSTALLATION: Shall be performed by experienced installers in accordance with manufacturer instructions and CSA A440.4 standards. Window shall be plumb and square after installation is complete and sealed to both interior and exterior wall with high quality sealant around the perimeter of the frame. If perimeter cavity is to be foamed, additional anchorage may be required to prevent bowing. It shall be the responsibility of the installers to make all necessary final adjustments to ensure normal and smooth operation.
- MAINTENANCE: Occasional cleaning of glass and frame components with a non-abrasive detergent is recommended.
- TEST RESULTS: Products have been independently tested and rated by AAMA, and NFRC (see energy ratings).