300 Fixed Windows: Standard Series (CS)
Other Styles: 300 Fixed Windows: Wood Clad Fiber® Series (CS)
Fibertec Fiberglass Fixed windows are stationary units (they do not open). They`re great for letting in light and exposing views. Fixed windows look good by themselves or in combination with other window styles such as the Casement windows or Awning windows. Fibertec windows provide one of the narrowest sight lines, thus giving you more glass area. Fibertec Window & Door Mfg. carries the most extensive glass options available catering to extreme weather climates. Fibertec has developed a fiberglass window system featuring advanced technology, resulting in one of the world`s best energy-rated systems that is environmentally friendly and is used in sustainable building.
Once installed in your home, Fibertec windows will never warp, twist, rot, shrink or dent.
- STANDARD SERIES: 3 1/4” Pultruded Fiberglass Closed Back Frame completely filled with laser die cut Polystyrene, injection moulded reinforced mechanical welded corners with Polyurethane foam fill, sealed with silicone sealant and are independently tested to AAMA 101/I.S.2, CAN/CSA A440.1 and CSA A440.2 standards. Rating [CSA 440 A3/B7/C4] [AAMA HC-55]
- PAINT FINISH:
Stock colours are White in and out, White in and Commercial Brown (exterior), White in and Sandalwood (exterior), using Sequoia TM series V advanced acrylic polyurethane (water borne) baked on finish. Rated environmentally friendly due to low VOC. Custom colours are available.
- GLAZING STOPS: Standard uPVC extruded glass stop. Optional high performance pultruded Fiberglass glass stop with Santoprene gasket to ensure snug fit to glazing. Glazing tape is a closed cellular (foam) double adhesive backed tape.
Double glazing with uPVC glass stop -3/4” sealed units with 1/2” air space. Double glazing with (optional) Fiberglass glass stop – 7/8” sealed unit with 5/8” air space. Triple glazing (optional) – 1 5/16” sealed units. Triple glazing (optional) – 1 9/16” sealed units. Various other optional glazings are available, to suit any climate condition or esthetics.
- GLAZING METHOD: The glass is held in place by a removable interior uPVC or optional fiberglass glass stop. Double-sided closed cell foam tape on the exterior. The glazing cavity is drained to the exterior with drainage holes.
Brickmould (with or without PVC nailing flange) three types, Jamb extensions, Strap Anchors, PVC nailing fin, are available for installation applications.
- SIZES AVAILABLE: Minimum width 12”, Minimum height 12”, Maximum width 84”, Maximum height 84”. Fibertec manufactures to sizes specified + / - 1/8” (3.17 mm) industry tolerance.
- INSTALLATION: Shall be performed by experienced installers in accordance with manufacturer instructions and CSA A440.4 standards. Window shall be plumb and square after installation is complete and sealed to both interior and exterior wall with high quality sealant around the perimeter of the frame. If perimeter cavity is to be foamed, additional anchorage may be required to prevent bowing. It shall be the responsibility of the installers to make all necessary final adjustments to ensure normal and smooth operation.
- MAINTENANCE: Occasional cleaning of glass and frame components with a non-abrasive detergent is recommended.
- TEST RESULTS:
Products have been independently tested and rated by AAMA, and NFRC (see energy ratings).