NOTE: LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY CANDIDATES OUT OF ONTARIO, CANADA. ADDITIONALLY, WINDOW/DOOR INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS POSITION.
Should be highly experienced within the window or door industry and be able to handle a fast paced environment. As a highly technical / mechanical person, you need to be able to implement processes through factory automation and MRP / ERP software. If you have a strong sense of urgency and can demonstrate a hands on approach to getting things implemented, this position will suite you.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
• Direct reporting to both the Plant Manager and General Manager
• To optimize, implement, and successfully supervise daily production operations
• Oversee day-to-day operations of purchasing, order processing, maintenance of supplies productivity and other assigned responsibilities
• To manage and oversee the factory employment, training, and health & safety
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers, employees and plant manager
• Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
• ****Must have experience in the Manufacturing of custom assembly manufacturing within the window, door and or glass industry****
• Advanced MS office skills, ERP knowledge through experience • Post secondary education or equivalent experience
• Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and employees
• Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role with Plant Supervisor responsibilities, in a manufacturing setting Minimum 5 years in the window and or door manufacturing industry
If you feel that you can hit our high standards and handle a fast paced environment, please forward your resume to email@example.com.